Glad we aren't playing FSU again

oldgold68

Bitter old man
Close at the end, but the new QB looks a lot better than Blackmon!

gtrower

Dodd-Like
And they did that without Terry. Kind of the reverse Syracuse situation where we’d give anything to have had them later in the year to destroy them.

Also interesting that Norvell has decided to do what CGC (I think rightfully) decided not do last year with playing a running QB offense to win games even though it’s not his vision and could hurt recruiting.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Wish we had our old DL plus Antonneous Clayton plus DK Chimedza for one damn game this year! Don’t act like that doesn’t kill a season.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
I think UNC was the most over-rated team in history at #5. They were legitimately #10-15. Now, they are at best #20-25. Who have they played? They don't play Clemson which, classless as Dabo is, is still the only legit Top 10 team in the pitiful ACC. Who else? Notre Dame, who struggled with Louisville? There is nobody else. And Clemson is only a great team when Lawrence is great. If he has a mediocre game against a good team, Dabo loses, which I can't wait to see happen. Man, do I forevermore despise the classlessness of Clemson. Tech people should never forget this game. I would rather beat them than Georgia. I don't even care if we ever play Georgia again. Georgia thinks they're too good to care about us, and I'm sick of them, too. "America's (Preseason) Team" choked again today. Out of Tech, UNC, Auburn, Tennessee, and Georgia, whose fans had the least painful day. We did! The rest of these guys thought they were great.