Gnonkonde gone

Very disappointing. Hopefully we won't lose Kallon too.

At least the hill gave him a week and half to make other arrangements...

The ---- hill needs to give CPJ a freaking break!

If CPJ wants to take a chance on a kid and he can keep the kid eligible then where is the harm?

Pretty f$ing lame

Ouch. Now the pressure is really on to get Tomlinson. Think this might help?

Best of luck to him. Guess he will be headed to Ole Miss? Or USF?

This is pretty ----ing pathetic. I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit. Do I have to discontinue donations to the school in a formal letter format to get a point across?

Offers from Ole Miss and UCF. I didn't know anything about the guy, was he a high value target?

Yeah I agree with everyone else. This is absolute BS. I seriously wish we lowered our standards significantly for athletes since many of them aren't getting degrees anyways.

Yeah I agree with everyone else. This is absolute BS. I seriously wish we lowered our standards significantly for athletes since many of them aren't getting degrees anyways.

Not my opinion--I'm glad we're sticking to our academic standards. It's just disappointing about this recruit.

Not my opinion--I'm glad we're sticking to our academic standards. It's just disappointing about this recruit.

Our academic standards to get in are not ridiculous...they are actually pretty fair.

Getting a degree, now that is another story all together. :turbonoes:

Our academic standards to get in are not ridiculous...they are actually pretty fair.

Getting a degree, now that is another story all together. :turbonoes:

They are pretty fair for potential engineers and scientists.

Sticking to our academic standards? I'm not dissing on athletes but many of them are getting management degrees. I'm no elitist but it barely takes a functioning brain to get that ****ing degree. Don't give me that high standards crap when there are majors at Tech that take no effort/thinking.

Engineering/Science/CS is another story completely.

Also, I know us Techies don't want to admit it but it is easier to get into Tech than UGA these days.

Sticking to our academic standards? I'm not dissing on athletes but many of them are getting management degrees. I'm no elitist but it barely takes a functioning brain to get that ****ing degree. Don't give me that high standards crap when there are majors at Tech that take no effort/thinking.

Wow. I really can't say much else about this post, but just "wow".

The first half of that statement doesn't match the second half.

Wow. I really can't say much else about this post, but just "wow".

You're probably one of those kids that think Tech is #1 in the nation at everything. I'm going to Columbia for grad school.... Tech's a great school but get real dude.

Back