Go Cincinnati

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
I genuinely want to know what in the actual öööö was going through Cincinnati's HC's mind. If you don't give a damn whether you win or not, sure, just snap the ball whenever and pass it when a run could seal the victory. But you wanted to be in the CFP discussion, and you just did everything in your power to lose a game you had won, and you did it by making mistakes any random dumbass with a basic understanding of college football would never make.
Two steps back for Cinci. Moan about not making the playoffs and then lose to a divisional also ran who got embarrassed by the only two halfway decent teams they played.

The Jacket

The Coat
Two steps back for Cinci. Moan about not making the playoffs and then lose to a divisional also ran who got embarrassed by the only two halfway decent teams they played.
They are who we thought they were, sadly.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Yep. Like I said, we have seen this before. We knew UGAg would do this. I have had my ööööing heart snatched from my chest way too many times over the years to not know this was going to happen.

Davidf

Varsity Lurker
I hate stupid coaching run the ball game over, thanks for ruining the start of the new year.

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
1) Ridder did horrible the second half and doesn’t know any clock management 2) the left tackle sucks

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
You wagered $1,000 on a college football bowl game and you are calling them stupid öööös?

No.....I wagered $1000 on the 2nd half of a college football game. Won the 1H.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
I genuinely want to know what in the actual öööö was going through Cincinnati's HC's mind. If you don't give a damn whether you win or not, sure, just snap the ball whenever and pass it when a run could seal the victory. But you wanted to be in the CFP discussion, and you just did everything in your power to lose a game you had won, and you did it by making mistakes any random dumbass with a basic understanding of college football would never make.
I hope he Covids