GO on 790 today spoke of how imp't recruiting

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
GO on 790 today spoke of how imp\'t recruiting

in-state players was to beating ugag. He said the nat'lly recruited players were fine but did not actually FEEL the rivalry - the hate - until they had been around the program awhile. He also referred to dawgs as those "jokers over there". We could virtually feel the disdain by listening.

I hope it does not take CG long to acquire the distaste for "those jokers over there".

Re: GO on 790 today spoke of how imp\'t recruiting

Gailey has the distaste...he just goes about showing it a different way.

I agree with O's point on in-state recruiting, unfortunately we have to recruit to play 11-13 games per year...not just the mutts...and then there is that graduation rate thing which has not been under control the past few years.

btw...our basketball team only has 4 out of 14 players from GA...and they handled Wed. night just fine to me! :-)

I hope GO also had a chance to talk about the money he owes Tech.... I think it is in poor taste that 790 interviewed him... his opinion counted last year... doesnt mean much to me today

The only difference between O'Leary today, and a sack of manure.....is the sack.
BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
The only difference between O'Leary today, and a sack of manure.....is the sack.
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
laugh.gif

Coach Gailey used the same words on his call in show Wednesday calling the those guys over there "Jokers."

Back