Going Against A Lot Of Grain

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
I realize my stand is not too popular here, but I'll say it anyway. I'm proud as Pete over these guy's playing last night and I don't have any real complaints. I feel like they gave it all they had, they left what they had on the field, they played to the best of their ability and that's all I ask. Of course I had rather see a "W" instead of a "L", but that's coming soon I do believe. This team has worked very hard this year with everything being uphill, and has shown much improvement since the season started. They have been forced to face much adversity, and they have bowed their back to overcome it. The O-Line is coming on stronger and will only get better as the grow. The QB has shown much improvement this year and I expect next year will be even better. The Defense has been very good all year long so I think we're ending on a positive note. Admittedly, there are some areas that need to be addressed and I'm sure they will be shortly. As for next year, I'm really excited and am looking forward to the new season to be.
When I compare the way our guys have played toward the end of the season, along with comparing our recruitment rankings with our opponents recruitment rankings, I think our coaches and players have done a great job with what we have to work with.
I'm saying this now, I'm even more proud to be a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket Fan now than I before. We need to give this team AND the coaches our support and backing. WAY TO GO GUYS !!!!!

My thoughts exactly, rome. Like I said in my assessment last night, I was disappointed that we couldn't get the win, but am in no way, shape or form disappointed with this team or staff. We need to improve and change in a few areas, but we will and we'll get better.

It has been a great year, and I look forward to closing it out with a win in a good bowl game.

Back