Gojackets.com podcast

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Anybody listen to this? While I appreciate anyone who follows the Jackets, I can't stand the host of this podcast. He's never prepared ("I don't have the stat sheet in front of me"), he says "kind of" 80,000 times, he's extremely rude to his co-host (Rod, who I actually like) and is just an overall cranky, miserable person.

Never listened to it, didn’t know it was a thing. That site lost me during the Clown show. The money down bandwagon. Place is dead to me.

Anybody listen to this? While I appreciate anyone who follows the Jackets, I can't stand the host of this podcast. He's never prepared ("I don't have the stat sheet in front of me"), he says "kind of" 80,000 times, he's extremely rude to his co-host (Rod, who I actually like) and is just an overall cranky, miserable person.
I do, it’s worth the listen to hear what Rod has to say, he’s very plugged into GT sports

I still keep 247 sub but more for the access to the other forums. Gojackets recruiting coverage is poor enough that you have to use the other teams’ forums to get your info about Tech recruits. In fact you tend to get better info from the sicko Tech fans scraping Twitter on the free sites. Plus you can get your Schadenfreude fix.

Also feels like the mods general team info source is simply getting the AA media emails and regurgitating a few hours later.

I used to listen to them back in like 2013, only recently started back listening. The other guy (not Rod) was always pronouncing players' names wrong and getting stats wrong about recent games, getting next opponents wrong. There's another Tech sports podcast called What's the Good Word that does a bit better.

Back