Good deal on GT polos

do you sow "the REAL GSU" with a Southern logo on the back?

im way off my game today, maybe ill just pack up and go home :)

sow, thats just horrible. clearly i am not with it today

ps: the GSU stuff you post on this board seems equivalently out of place here imo (especially the stuff about when CPJ was not there)

im way off my game today, maybe ill just pack up and go home :)

sow, thats just horrible. clearly i am not with it today

ps: the GSU stuff you post on this board seems equivalently out of place here imo (especially the stuff about when CPJ was not there)

Jeff Monken, Head Coach of the Georgia Southern Eagles is a former coach of the Georgia Tech University Yellow Jackets.

Nice but I refuse to buy russell crap.

I buy way more Tech gear than I probably should, and I actually like most everything I buy that's Russell. I know it's not the "in" brand that will supposedly get us more recruits, but they make good stuff. The shirts in the OP are actually really nice, I have a bunch of them. It's also nice that they are predominantly WHITE and GOLD :biggthumpup:

i own two Russell shirts, but both say "GT Event Staff" on them from when i worked for the AA as a grad student, so they have sentimental value

but i do also own a GT Russell baseball jersey that was an actual jersey worn in a game by a Jacket; even better, it was a throwback jersey in real mustard "OLD GOLD" - i bought it on the GTAA auction site

They have the one polo I've always wanted on there, but not in my size. ----.

Back