Good Macon article on practice

I think Woods cracks the top two RB positions early this season, if he continues to play as he has (if not he will be in a big battle for the two spot). I am excited to have him here.

Nice report from an 'out of town' paper...
Wonder if the folks in the Edge building had to approve this practice report...
wink.gif

Doesn't seem any more or less revealing than what some of our own astute viewers from 'StingTalk' have posted and been taking flak (or more like rumors of flak) for their posts...
Nice to hear solid football information from wherever I may get it...
Coach seems to have a good attitude about the team thus far... I like to hear about too much hitting rather than the reverse...
After all the off season cunundrums... I'm glad to hear the pads bangin' again...

GO JACKETS!!!!
THWG

Does Gailey have a press conference after each practice or go to where the press are standing? 33, I'll defer to you on this one, is there a special area for the press?

Reading the article, there were a lot of quotes from Gailey which leads me to believe he's giving out kudos and injury reports.

If need be, can we get 33 a Press Pass for Stingtalk and clear all this practice report stuff up now?

Originally posted by JacksonJacket:
Does Gailey have a press conference after each practice or go to where the press are standing? 33, I'll defer to you on this one, is there a special area for the press?
wink.gif

Reading the article, there were a lot of quotes from Gailey which leads me to believe he's giving out kudos and injury reports.

If need be, can we get 33 a Press Pass for Stingtalk and clear all this practice report stuff up now?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What you're lead to believe and what's the truth might not be the same.
wink.gif

Coach Gailey meets the reporters and Allison George the same place after practice to answer questions.

As far as the injuries, anyone watching can see what was told in the write up.

I'm not sure what you're asking about special area for the press. The press can go anywhere, while the fans have to stay away from sidelines during practice which is roped off. The press waits for Coach Gailey after practice every time at the same place. When the final horn sounds the players come together to be addressed by Coach. At that point the press goes and wait for him where the team leaves the practice field.

I didn't see one quote from Coach Gailey about injuries in the article.

Sorry about that, the Gailey quote in the article was about practice, but placed in the injury report.

I'm not able to attend practices so I didn't know how it worked with the press, thanks for the info.

Maybe we can get one of the AUC's unused press passes (that would be all of them) and send someone from StingTalk out there to get our practice reports.

Explain to me how fans posting after practice jeoprdizes the entire season and practice is threatened to be closed, yet an out of town paper publishing injuries and information of the unknown RB situation is a good thing. Which is it folks"?

Back