Graham WTF [DUT]

upload_2019-1-12_11-43-1.jpeg

Been on here more the last year but I missed the boat on DUT. Can someone help with the acronym?

I think I got it but want to be sure

Can one customize a GT plate? I don't necessarily want to, but curious
Yes.

And rather than start a Graham news thread, I was thinking we could let the young man sort things out on his on in private. I remain grateful that the sordid details of my first semester of college were not hung on a clothes line in the town square.

Yes.

And rather than start a Graham news thread, I was thinking we could let the young man sort things out on his on in private. I remain grateful that the sordid details of my first semester of college were not hung on a clothes line in the town square.

Totally agree. I'd suggest this thread be totally deleted so when it gets twittered and Graham comes across it, he doesn't realize what Tech fans are really like.

Synopsis: nobody knows anything about Graham. Reeves Guyton is a guy who posts GT sports scoop. Nobody is sure if he is a journalist or what that even means. He is unpopular here and posting as @Smooooove5 to defend his name. He tweeted out screenshots of stingtalk, which is cool. Predictably, it's only going down hill for him fast.

People that need to be banned: I didn't see anybody. I say let it ride and go get popcorn, it's the offseason. Gonna add DUT to the title so nobody gets confused about what's going on in here.

@00Burdell start a different thread if we actually learn something official about his transfer decision.

I will be ban hammering further Graham fake news threads.
I disagree. You should be bant for letting this go on for your own personal entertainment.

Synopsis: nobody knows anything about Graham. Reeves Guyton is a guy who posts clickbait about GT, calls it sports scoop but it's really just speculation on quoted tweets and instagram. Nobody is sure if he is a journalist or what that even means. He the Alex Jones of Georgia Tech and posting as @Smooooooooove5 to defend his use of Justin Thomas' twitter handle. He tweeted out screenshots of stingtalk when he was butthurt, which is sad. Predictably, it's only going down hill for him fast.

People that need to be banned: I didn't see anybody. I say let it ride and go get popcorn, it's the offseason. Gonna add DUT to the title so nobody gets confused about what's going on in here.

I will be ban hammering further fake news threads. This website is THE BEST and our followers are THE SMARTEST. CGC will Make Atlanta Great Again
FTFY

StinGTalk has slightly matured. 3 years ago this thread would be 50 pages long and still going strong.

[insert long and strong jokes to show we haven’t matured much]

Back