Grant Field paint scheme

FHstinger

Dodd-Like
I for one sure hopes the GTAA puts the "GT" back in the middle of the field on the 50 yard line. Ain't too crazy about making the football field look like the basketball court.

Would also like to see a return to the traditional numerals on the football jerseys('98 and '99) instead of the "basketball numerals" worn the last two years.

GT is a football school. Why is the GTAA trying to make the football team look like the basketball team. Should be the other way around, if one has to emulate the other.

This looks ridiculous:
20020830b.jpg

Originally posted by FHstinger:
I for one sure hopes the GTAA puts the "GT" back in the middle of the field on the 50 yard line. Ain't too crazy about making the football field look like the basketball court.

Would also like to see a return to the traditional numerals on the football jerseys('98 and '99) instead of the "basketball numerals" worn the last two years.

GT is a football school. Why is the GTAA trying to make the football team look like the basketball team. Should be the other way around, if one has to emulate the other.

This looks ridiculous:
20020830b.jpg
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">FHstinger,

Nice shot, I think this was taken from my seats.
wink.gif

I kinda like it the way it is or I can live with the GT in the middle. I have never really thought about it looking like the basketball floor. The thing that concerns me the most is winning the games played on the field, where ever the logos are.

They can paint Miss Piggy on the 50 yard line and border the playing field with a big pink stripe....if that is what it takes to get Ga. Tech playing and coaching football the way it should be played and coached again.
shocked.gif

But....until then, I also like the traditional GT logo at the 50, where it belongs.
BOO

This is a nice looking field. The GT is out of place though. Should be at the 50.

Back