Great job players and coaches

BackstreetBuzz

GT fan for 60+ years
"Really proud of our guys, this was a top win for this program against one of the best teams this nation has ever seen, and to do it in that stadium with one of the biggest, loudest crowds we've witnessed is just a huge achievement. Each member of this team deserves and received an extra squeeze with their hug."
What a douche bag you are.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
They said something on our game that not many people are talking about. We are improving discipline and our team penalties have drastically improved. ( I think they said 12th best in county). The slide after the interception at the end of the game was smart. I know watching our team is difficult, but there are some subtle improvements that I’m very happy about.
The bar on penalties was extremely low to improve from. But it’s better than staying worst in the nation.

Good ugly win today against a pretty terrible team. Ugly wind count just as much as the pretty ones. And a win on the road is always a good thing.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Cut should be ashamed giving a RB that many carries. That crap game after game kills RB’s. Gailey did that same crap and broke Tony Hollings.
Not a big Gailey fan but I’m not sure if pin Holling’s injury completely on him. He was running him for too many carries per game though. And my Lord Hollings was lightning in a bottle before that injury. If he had continued on without injury…..

cincyjacket

Dodd-Like
Not a big Gailey fan but I’m not sure if pin Holling’s injury completely on him. He was running him for too many carries per game though. And my Lord Hollings was lightning in a bottle before that injury. If he had continued on without injury…..
If Gailey had a 3 point lead, he would protect it like it was gold.

No way he would have given up a 14 point lead.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
Hollings only played 3 full games at GT. He had less than 20 carries in the first two games. Not sure it was a pattern
Gailey sent Hollings back in after he hurt his knee. Then he tore it. It sucked. I think at that point we were already up on score and cruising. Hollings was at the time had the most rushing yards in the country with Heisman being tossed around.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Gailey sent Hollings back in after he hurt his knee. Then he tore it. It sucked. I think at that point we were already up on score and cruising. Hollings was at the time had the most rushing yards in the country with Heisman being tossed around.
We weren't cruising. We were up 21-19 when he went back in the game. He scored a TD to put us up 28-19, then hurt his knee on the first play of the next drive.

Not sure who was tossing Heisman around other than a few turds on the Hive. We had just lost at Clemson and were struggling with BYU.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Hollings told Gailey to put him back in.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Yep. I was at that game. It was vs. BYU. Hollings was the real deal. Never seen a performance by a RB quite like he had earlier vs. Clemson.

Techfan02

Hope is pain
The thing I got from this is that we could finish ,but there is room for improvement. The bye week is at a great time in the middle of the season so we shoild be going strong after.