Great Win!!!!

JTS

Jolly Good Fellow
What a thrilling victory. I hope Reggie Ball has converted all the doubters after this one.

I did not see anything in this game that changes my opinion our coaching situation, but for God's sake people can't we just enjoy an exciting victory. We have all this coming week to discuss our larger problems. Please just revel in the afterglow of an exciting win.

Way to pull it out at the end guys.

Second the motion! With this Freshman QB, we have a bright future ahead. Go ahead and book my season tickets for next year!

Originally posted by SouthGa:
Dang, this season isn't over yet!!
South Georgia Jacket
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sorry 'bout that SouthGA. Got a little carried way with all the post-win excitement, I guess. Really looking forward to watching this team as they grow and mature. Granted, it's been a strange season so far... I've still seen more positives than negatives with the players. So... sign me up for next year too, while I enjoy the rest of this season!

Now Braine is a completely different story. He may have us playing East Cobb high schools (Lassiter, Pope and Walton) before it's over.

BuzzBomb

Yup... was on campus this past week. Starting to see the 'wrecks' coming out of junkyard storage and getting dusted off for a Homecoming appearance. It's that magic time of the year for Tech parades and tradition.

As Obe Wan Kanobe said to Luke Skywalker in Star Wars... "May the BUZZ be with you, always!"

Back