"Greatest Video"

Maybe not perfect but certainly better than many I have seen.

i LOVE the block layed by #75 at 27 seconds in this video!!! it takes out #99 and has GOT to hurt. its amazing that our LEFT TACKLE is cutting back to take out a DL that is chasing our RB. he's not only on the right side but 10 yards downfield!

listen to when the video gets to about a 1:24, it's the truth!!
PAUL JOHNSON is the magic man...

This has been posted about 1203 times.

Thanks for doing it again, it get better every time!!!!!

I think that is the best highlight video I have seen from 2008...from the plays picked...to the music...to the use of announcers...the arrangement..all the way around.

That is well done.

Yes, very good video, I usually hate these fan made videos though. It's really hard to just get highlights of the games without weird camera angles and music and stuff. The ones the GTAA puts out are actually the worst about this...rather than show you how the play develops and what happens, they'll just throw on some hard rock music and give you closeups of Dwyer or Roddy running around.

I'm with BoR - that song choice sucked - in my opinion.

That said, I've noticed lately that there is a very large spectrum of music preference here on Stingtalk. That is evident in the "intro song" thread.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I do agree that the video was the best I've seen so far.

The song isn't a "pump you up" song, so if thats what you were looking for than it was not the best. But the timing between the song and the highlights were perfect, and the song is awesome by itself. It was more of a "look back with pride" song...

whatever that means...

Anyways, my favorite 2008 video by far.

I just love how, on Dwyer's go-ahead TD run, Voss is standing in the middle of the Georgia defense, with no one to block. Because there's nobody there. He could have scored on the play.

at 1:37 I can see me jumpin' up and down dead center above the "K" in "GO JACKETS" lol... I've got my hands up in the "safety" signal... I love it! Great video!

i love the cut Dwyer makes at 1:02 and the UGAy DB falls on his a$$

Back