Grrrrrrrrrrr. The AJC is up to it again.

UGH! I'm getting SICK AND TIRED OF IT. Now the AJC is going to beat O'Leary to death in the hopes that the UGA oriented staff can sway recruits to Athens. I'M FED UP. SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE. I'm sure if all Tech fans stopped buying the AJC, and some e-mails were sent demanding some heads, something would be done about it.
bash.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif
uzi.gif
rocketlauncher.gif
thefinger.gif
mad.gif

Hmmm - let's think about this.

There's a war going on in Afghanistan, and they report more "news" on O'Leary every day.

The 3 area basketball teams (Tech, GSU, and UGag) are all in action and they report more "news" on O'Leary every day.

There is a major head coaching position open in the area and they report more "news" on O'Leary every day.

There is a recession in this country, people are out of work with limited prospects, and they report more "news" on O'Leary every day.

It would appear that the venerable institution of journalism that is the AJC is too stupid or too blind or too fixated to realize that the O'Leary story is not news, and that the stuff they print isn't worthy of lining the bottom of a bird cage. I could go on, but why bother.

GO JACKETS!

AJC has no idea re coverage on any topic of modern life. It is really good for wrapping fish!!!
rocketlauncher.gif
rocketlauncher.gif

Back