GT # 1 in this new poll

Its amazing what we can do when we get CPJ motivated and off the golf course.

ND was exposed by Bammer in 2012.

Notre Dame is perinially number one in one category; being overrated.

ööööers should have beat the mutts in '80.

Rudy was offsides.

Kelly got outcoached by Saban in 12. in the two years after that game, Bama had 17 players get drafted. ND had 13 players drafted.

UGa got lucky as hell in 80 because that Irish team really wasn't that good. Got spanked in LA by USC. Plus, two return guys stood there and let that damn kickoff land between them at the 1 and let Georgia recover it.

Rudy is a megalomaniac. He really should stick to fighting orcs. And the movie really isn't that good. I guess it isn't. Never watched it all the way through.

Kelly got outcoached by Saban in 12. in the two years after that game, Bama had 17 players get drafted. ND had 13 players drafted.

UGa got lucky as hell in 80 because that Irish team really wasn't that good. Got spanked in LA by USC. Plus, two return guys stood there and let that damn kickoff land between them at the 1 and let Georgia recover it.

Rudy is a megalomaniac. He really should stick to fighting orcs. And the movie really isn't that good. I guess it isn't. Never watched it all the way through.
I will agree with everything you said. I could not believe the ineptitude of those ND return guys in that game. However, I stand by my opinion; 2012 ND, as a team, was overated in the BCS standings.

ND beat Michigan (final rank #24), OU (final rank #15) & Stanford (final rank #7) and three 8 win teams, two 7 win teams, two 6 win teams and a 5 win and a 2 win team. There were other teams that arguably had a better resumes - even with a loss, none of which have millions of Catholics pulling for them.

Watching Bammer crush ND was my second highest satisfaction game of 2012 - topped only by watching the mutts run out of time in the $ECCG, which was then later enhanced by the knowledge that the mutts would have stomped ND as Bammer did. The mutthurt in 2012 was fantastic. Shiiiiiii

I will agree with everything you said. I could not believe the ineptitude of those ND return guys in that game. However, I stand by my opinion; 2012 ND, as a team, was overated in the BCS standings.

ND beat Michigan (final rank #24), OU (final rank #15) & Stanford (final rank #7) and three 8 win teams, two 7 win teams, two 6 win teams and a 5 win and a 2 win team. There were other teams that arguably had a better resumes - even with a loss, none of which have millions of Catholics pulling for them.

Watching Bammer crush ND was my second highest satisfaction game of 2012 - topped only by watching the mutts run out of time in the $ECCG, which was then later enhanced by the knowledge that the mutts would have stomped ND as Bammer did. The mutthurt in 2012 was fantastic. Shiiiiiii

You're forgetting that Bama was juiced with deer antler spray.:bigthumbup:

Back