GT -10 over UNC

Not concerned.

I heard an interview with their play by play guy on 680 today and he was very concerned about the injuries on their offense and their offense had taken a significant step back from previous years.

Apparently UNC has lost the following on offense from last year to eligibility or NFL:

1. QB
2. 4 out of 5 OL
3. 2 starting WRs
4. 3 RBs

To pile on, they have lost 3 OL to injury this year and 2 WRs where their depth is paper thin already.

He also said he doesnt see our previous two games offensive numbers happening this year because GTs defense is mich better in all phases based on what he has seen so far. Our run D is much improved and we are getting pressure.

I like GT by a lot in this game. UNC is about like us in 2015 with the losses to both eligibility and injury.
They're serial cheaters. They're lucky they're allowed to even field a team, not a single Carolina player, coach or fan should say word ööööing one about attrition. öööö North Carolina. You can tell Michael Jordan I said that.

They're very susceptible to the blitz and if you make Surratt beat you with his arm you will win.

Just saw that this game is a whiteout. I guess since we don't have a Thursday night game this year anymore. Surprised I haven't more mention of this. You'd think GT would do better at letting people know.

Just saw that this game is a whiteout. I guess since we don't have a Thursday night game this year anymore. Surprised I haven't more mention of this. You'd think GT would do better at letting people know.
Same here. Just found out about an hour ago.

Did they switch that, or has it been that way since the beginning?

Did they switch that, or has it been that way since the beginning?
No clue but I just heard about it. My son said GT Football's been posting about it on Instagram. Pic of the field painted white and pic of the white honeyconb helmets. I've yet to hear or see it actually advertised though.

It's not printed on the e-ticket. My Tennessee e-ticket had "Wear Gold" on it.

It's printed on the tickets I received in the mail.

My Tennessee paper ticket also said "Wear Gold", FWIW.

The Jacksonville State tickets had GOLDOUT printed on them and the UNC tickets have WHITEOUT printed on them. I'll take a picture later and share if you'd like.

That's all right, I trust you... I'm just saying that for the people who chose electronic delivery, we didn't have the same information on our tickets. GT should be doing more to promote the whiteout. I happened to see mention of it on a random facebook post last night.

It's printed on the tickets I received in the mail.

My Tennessee paper ticket also said "Wear Gold", FWIW.

The Jacksonville State tickets had GOLDOUT printed on them and the UNC tickets have WHITEOUT printed on them. I'll take a picture later and share if you'd like.
Make sure you get the barcode in it so we know it's real. Also put two side-by-side to show that WHITEOUT is printed on both tickets so we know you didn't just alter one of them.

Back