GT 12.5 pt FAVORITES over Dook..

That is a lot of points. It sounds like a sucker bet by the odds makers. There will be a lot of Dukies taking that bet.

Father Time

I agree Ahso, that's a sucker bet. My gut feeling about this one is that we will at some point trail Duke by 7, but we will win out. We will go up and will go into clock eating mode. I see us winning by 10 even with a somewhat sloppy 1st quarter.

I see PJ with 150+ yards on 30 carries. Ball will add 50 or so more because of a big run. Woods and ACE will have about 70 between them.

Bilbo will have a couple of catches and Smith will be brilliant. Smith was dinged up and limping after an early catch down the right side in the Maryland game. Limped all game long, badly at times or am I the only one that noticed? He'll be healed up and ready to go. They have no answer for him so they'll be occupied.

As for their newly installed option. Their QB will be getting Tee'd off on by our LB's and Landry. He'll either get hurt or start pitching early, in which case will run the RB down behind the line. As for their passing attack. There will be no hanging onto the ball after the Landry hit this game and Butler will pick another. We'll build a comfortable lead (20+ points) and Carter and/or Suggs will come in for clean up duty.

Duke doesn't cover this one folks.

JJacket, I did notice Jonathan Smith took a beating the whole game. It seemed he took a hard lick on every catch or attempted reception.

I noticed him limping several times when he walked off the field.

Father Time

Fellow JJ,

I agree on the running numbers, but I just don't see CG unleashing all the firepower in this one when we pull ahead. Even if Freddie breaks one for 50-60 and a TD, I still see the next drive going back to PJ and the clock eating machine. You're right about the LB's, they've got got be tired of hitting each other and ready to drop the hammer on the dookies.

Would like to see a 20+ point win, but my prediction is closer to 10

I think we pull away early and keep it going maybe 27-7 something like that. I think the game will be similar to Wake but a bigger lead at the end.

JJacket--

I like your prediction, but Carter is definitely being held for a redshirt. No way we blow that in mop-up duty @ DUKE!

smile.gif

I just hope our guys remember the climpsun game. We`cannot overlook anybody, and we need to hang onto the ball.

Originally posted by BuzzNazz:
JJacket--

I like your prediction, but Carter is definitely being held for a redshirt. No way we blow that in mop-up duty @ DUKE!

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good point. Should have realized that.

Back