GT +19 against ND

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Lower than I thought. My question, is losing by 19 acceptable to all the new CGC haters? Can we clarify the rules as well.... acceptable number of points they can score, penalties etc.....

Their season high in points is 52 against USF and just destroyed Pitt 45-3

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
What they just did to Pitt is scary. They're giving up less than 10 points on defense a game through 5. If we don't score much and our defense is bad, that is not a recipe for a win.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
I don't think any of our games have been closer than like 16-17 points from the spread either way. Covered handily vs FSU and UL, and came nowhere close to covering in the four losses.

So it'll either be a nailbiter or we'll lose by 50.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Bottomline is that if ND plays their best, then it will be ugly. If GT makes mistakes, it will be ugly.

ND is more of a power team and speed has been an issue for us more than that so maybe our D will match up slightly better.

Our offense is capable of big plays but they could be for either team.

Last edited:

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Bottomline is that if ND players there best, then it will be ugly. If GT makes mistakes, it will be ugly.

ND is more of a power team and speed has been an issue for us more than that so maybe our D will match up slightly better.

Our offense is capable of big plays but they could be for either team.
I don't know. It looked the BC quarterback was running in slow motion for 20-30 yards all day yesterday.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Since we don’t get a mutt game this is my COFH this year. Find a way to win this and nothing else matters.

that being said we will get killed.

johncu

Dodd-Like
Louisville almost beat Notre Dame. Florida State hung around with them for a long time. We absolutely have a chance and can hang with them if we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot.

Edit - but yeah most likely we get killed

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
We just gave up 90 plus rushing yards to the QB who couldn't beat out the current ND starter.
How is this line only 19?

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
I’ve always thought of notre dame as a more disciplined bigger and more talented version of Boston college