GT +19 against ND

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Lower than I thought. My question, is losing by 19 acceptable to all the new CGC haters? Can we clarify the rules as well.... acceptable number of points they can score, penalties etc.....

Their season high in points is 52 against USF and just destroyed Pitt 45-3
Since when is accepting defeat and expecting to lose acceptable before the game even begins, in any sport? That sort of mindset is what is called a losing mentality. It’s contagious. Shhhhh.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Notre Dame got jumped in the polls by Ohio State, even after dominating Pitt. It no longer matters to Notre Dame now. They will quit. Tech wins big. Gibbs, Mason, Smith, Griffin will be the 4 headed monster.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
I would never bet on Tech. I feel like we could win this game or lose by 70. I have no clue what’s going to happen.
I feel like you could say that looking at every ACC conference game this year.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
If we come out running the ball with Gibbs, Jordan, Smith, and Griffin we can keep the game close with a potential to win it. We won't. Patenaude/Collins will try to win the game with Sims" arm because we are "building for the future"; and the defense will get worn down and disheartened in the first half from constantly being put on the field. ND knows they have to run up the score to get the pollsters attention.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
If we come out running the ball with Gibbs, Jordan, Smith, and Griffin we can keep the game close with a potential to win it. We won't. Patenaude/Collins will try to win the game with Sims" arm because we are "building for the future"; and the defense will get worn down and disheartened in the first half from constantly being put on the field. ND knows they have to run up the score to get the pollsters attention.
I don't think we can open up running lanes without cut blocking

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
If we come out running the ball in the way you are describing, ND will put 8 in the box and we won't have something like the triple option to counter it.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Go Jackets... Not a CGC hater....Just wish he was better with the coaching & play sheet... Love his recruiting but dislike his X's & O's...

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Go Jackets... Not a CGC hater....Just wish he was better with the coaching & play sheet... Love his recruiting but dislike his X's & O's...
That's why you have a head coach that doesn't double as a coordinator, so he can replace the ones that actually call the plays without having to replace him.