GT 24.5 pt dogs to F$U..............

I believe you couldnt name more than 10 teams out there that wouldnt be that big of dog against FSU right now at Tallahassee...

Did you watch their game last night?? They threw Maryland around like a ragdoll.....

This will be a tough one. We CAN'T run the exact same D as we did against Auburn (but this team doesn't seem to go to the same well too often, so I'm not worried).

There's no way FSU covers that spread. We'll win, but the score will be in the 20's for both.

Originally posted by JacksonJacket:
This will be a tough one. We CAN'T run the exact same D as we did against Auburn (but this team doesn't seem to go to the same well too often, so I'm not worried).

There's no way FSU covers that spread. We'll win, but the score will be in the 20's for both.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think we can win, but do you really think we'll score 20+ on FSU? They looked pretty frikkin intimidating last night. I agree, though, there's not a chance in hell they cover that spread.

Originally posted by chilidogking:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacksonJacket:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think we can win, but do you really think we'll score 20+ on FSU? They looked pretty frikkin intimidating last night. I agree, though, there's not a chance in hell they cover that spread.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">So bet ON GT.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">So bet ON GT.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's sort of what I implied. Please remember that my wagers have no effect on the outcome of the game.

Tell you what, since you're winning the prediction contest, how about I just pay you $20/wk to make my picks for me?

Originally posted by chilidogking:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">So bet ON GT.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yeah, I think that's sort of what I implied. Please remember that my wagers have no effect on the outcome of the game.

Tell you what, since you're winning the prediction contest, how about I just pay you $20/wk to make my picks for me?
[/QUOTE]

I don't want to jinx myself. The bookie's finally paying me for a change.

Back