GT +4.5

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Sims has a great arm. It's just he isn't ready to help us win yet with that TO rate. Yates has a very low ceiling with that below average arm so I'm not advocating for him either. I would like to see what Gleason can do since I know for a fact he has a cannon too. If we're playing for the future then lets platoon Sims and Gleason and go with the hot hand in the 2nd half each game. I just noticed James Graham is no longer above the line, at least he wasn't for the Syracuse game. What's the story there?
Sims has a strong arm, for sure. But he does not appear to be consistently accurate. Can they coach him up on that? Not sure. But that will tell the story.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Sims has a strong arm, for sure. But he does not appear to be consistently accurate. Can they coach him up on that? Not sure. But that will tell the story.
Consistent protection will help that. He's got the jitters for sure right now - constantly rushing through his progressions and bailing early. I would too if I kept having to run for my life.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC

Four of the books have us at +4.5. Three of the books have us at +4.

Opening line was GT +5 so the betting public has been favoring us a little bit. The general public is really stupid so that is always somewhat concerning.
Public money is not what causes Vegas to move lines. Vegas is happy to have lopsided action if they are comfortable with their line based on info, including sharp bets.

This game is a good example. The line opened at Louisville -5.5. 62% of the money is on Louisville, and the line has moved in Tech’s direction. This happens all the time.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
Heh, more like I know what we have with Gleason but not so sure yet with Sims.
Sims must be way ahead in the eyes of the staff. This game will show a lot depending on the outcome. If there are more turnover issues then we should get a good gauge of where they stand.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Damn that UofL -4.5 looks like the lock of the week. Our QB will turn it over 4+ times so combined with UofL already has a good offense to deal with I dont see us staying within 2 TDs. If we have zero TOs, then maybe we have a punchers chance but Sims is a TO machine so far with many panicked throws directly to the defense.
Did we already bump this?

EDIT

Nope. Looooool

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Did we already bump this?

EDIT

Nope. Looooool
I already mentioned my brilliant lock of the week somewhere else. Might as well own it here too. When we dont turn it over, good things happen. It applies to all teams but this team in particular was shooting itself in the foot. I dont expect zero turnovers every game but man it's nice when it happens. I am thrilled to take the L with my prediction here.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Damn that UofL -4.5 looks like the lock of the week. Our QB will turn it over 4+ times so combined with UofL already has a good offense to deal with I dont see us staying within 2 TDs. If we have zero TOs, then maybe we have a punchers chance but Sims is a TO machine so far with many panicked throws directly to the defense.
Mods please ban.

Reason: being an assneck.