GT apparel

Done. Also mentioned the block T cap.

Done. Mentioned the block T hat and everything else the coaches wear on the sidelines as well.

Nice. I specifically mentioned the T hat as well, but made sure to call out my displeasure with the lack of quality Adidas apparel available in general - especially the stuff the coaches are seen wearing.

Nice. I specifically mentioned the T hat as well, but made sure to call out my displeasure with the lack of quality Adidas apparel available in general - especially the stuff the coaches are seen wearing.
Exactly what I said. It’s so friggen obvious, though.

I took the survey. I found it comical that they offered 25% off bookstore gear at end of survey and you go there and it's all Champion or Nike. I mentioned access to coaches addidas gear as well.

Make sure to actually look at the emails regarding what they are sending you/what is backordered. When I checked mine, I noticed that I was being sent and charged for the wrong shirt despite my confirmation email/receipt having the correct items. How we mess this up at a technology school is beyond me.

I hope Dirty Honey is everyone's favorite band.
FB_IMG_1563387138312.jpg

They are very good, btw

Sorry for the interruption. Continue on.

I got the hat I ordered on the 14th today. I didn't pay to expedite shipping either. Pretty quick delivery.

I love that Tech bar hat but Adidas’ flexible fitted hat sizes are odd as hell. Small/medium is reallly small. Large/XL is the size of a large pizza. There’s nothing in between for a 7 3/8 to 7 1/2 fitted hat.

Yeah. I don't love those hats for the most part, but if they were snapbacks or the buckle-type I'd get one. Not a fan of "flexfit."

The 25% off order I placed is backordered.

I think anybody who got any of the new gear is backordered. I got one of the new Adidas polos and am backordered as well. The other items that I ordered came in within a day or so though.

I got my adidas TECH hat this week, white with gold text. In general, the hat is high quality and a great value for $17 on sale. On the flip side, the hats proportions are awkward as hell. The hat is supposed to be a “slouch” but has excessive material and even when pulled down has redundant material at the crown of the head. Short of the block T hat, not sure I’ll buy another adidas hat moving forward. Their flex fit sizing is also awkward as hell.

I wonder if we will do a better job with merch at fan day than we did with the spring game. I had cash in hand and left the spring game as disappointed as your mom left my house last night.

Back