GT bounced out of tourney in first round

We played the Kansas Jayhawks. Not the Kansas State Wildcats.

That was in 2011, and we boat raced them 66-24. But the year before that we played at Kansas State and lost to them in ugly fashion. It's easy to get confused I guess since they are both Kansas schools.

That was in 2011, and we boat raced them 66-24. But the year before that we played at Kansas State and lost to them in ugly fashion. It's easy to get confused I guess since they are both Kansas schools.
I was there and can verify your account

Is this a recurring joke? We played Kansas and lost - at Kansas. Kansas State is in Manhattan, Kansas.
Not that hard to look it up.
I think that this is some inside joke, right?

Is this a recurring joke? We played Kansas and lost - at Kansas. Kansas State is in Manhattan, Kansas.

I don't need to look it up, I remember it all too clearly. It's not a joke...there was nothing funny about that loss.

tenor.gif

So these nerds just sort of made up the in game scores and final results, like they were pretending to play football in their backyard?

They didn't even use simulation software? They should've called TIA.

So these nerds just sort of made up the in game scores and final results, like they were pretending to play football in their backyard?

They didn't even use simulation software? They should've called TIA.
Thomsonjacket is the guy for stimulation software.

Oh, you said simulation software. Yeah, that'd be TIA.

We played the Kansas Jayhawks. Not the Kansas State Wildcats.
Why would anybody even think that loss was against Kansas? Are these two trolls and I'm just not familiar with them? Someone fill me in.

I saw that game in Manhattan, Kansas.
Also, if he came out and explicitly stated that he wished for his name not to be abbreviated to Josh, isn't it a lot more insulting to further abbreviate it to J? Why aren't we all raising hell over this? That's five letters they've cut which that man claimed and, let's be honest here, earned. No, öööö ESPN and their disrespectful garbage. I don't have time to waste on this filth.

I just made my own quintuple-elimination tourney and we beat UGA five teams and won

that effing k state game in 2010 still irks me. I thought we were destined for 8-0 and a top 5 ranking until Bill Snyder had to öööö it all up

Back