GT - Duke Watching Options

agt45

Distinguished Gentleman
I can watch N.ILL vs Toledo or Stetson vs Marist but an ACC game in Charleston? Nope. Goddammit.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
I have a situation where I live in Savannah, and I have Bally's southeast on cable instead of Bally's south and our game is not showing up on Bally's southeast on my guide. Anyone know if I'll be able to watch our game on espn3, and is there a way to check on the espn app whether or not it's blacked out before game time?
Here in Mobile, Alabama, the game is listed as being on Hulu. But, when I click on it, there's a message saying it's not available because of contract obligations.

A Power Five conference with its own TV network would get its conference games on TV. The ACC is worthless, and the ACC Network is a joke.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Here in Mobile, Alabama, the game is listed as being on Hulu. But, when I click on it, there's a message saying it's not available because of contract obligations.

A Power Five conference with its own TV network would get its conference games on TV. The ACC is worthless, and the ACC Network is a joke.
Really odd because I'm in Huntsville, Alabama and watching the game on HULU.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
FYI...Searched dp63-TYZXBY in YouTube on Roku and can watch it on TV without screen mirroring
Same here. I was trying to stream ESPN app from phone using VPN to Roku via AirPlay but it kept crashing.

ESPN iPhone app is the worst.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
And I turned chat view on so I can see your comments....Greene74 and Rock Lee lol