GT - Duke Watching Options

CoachTech

Flats Noob
Bally Sport fixed. Mike Flynn tweeted that it was a technical difficulties not a blackout.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I was able to watch by logging in to watch espn with Comcast credentials (I only use Comcast for internet and stream with Hulu) and using a vpn so that I was in Texas. Bally app did not work.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I was able to watch by logging in to watch espn with Comcast credentials (I only use Comcast for internet and stream with Hulu) and using a vpn so that I was in Texas. Bally app did not work.
They got the stream going about an hour into the game. But that “snow” was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. It was going on before our game started as I had tuned the TV on about 15 minutes early.

I get technical problems, but why didn’t they put up a Technical Difficulties banner or something? It is like they weren’t even aware of the problem.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
They got the stream going about an hour into the game. But that “snow” was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. It was going on before our game started as I had tuned the TV on about 15 minutes early.

I get technical problems, but why didn’t they put up a Technical Difficulties banner or something? It is like they weren’t even aware of the problem.
Snow? Was I the only one receiving alien instructions from the mother ship?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Snow? Was I the only one receiving alien instructions from the mother ship?
I figured there was something encoded in the snow. Glad you had your decoder running!

What are our instructions?