GT fans giving up/selling their tickets

Isn’t there a wait list for CL season ticks?
Batt and crew could start by scanning pictures/videos of the game and offering folks on the waitlist the (corporate) seats that were occupied by red during the game.
Yep, should take a pic of the stands. If your seat was scanned and the pic shows red in it, you should get pushed out.

A lot of club seats are corporate seats/owned by non-Tech fan people who use them for business purposes. Next best thing to a box for someone who wants to use them for entertaining/client purposes.
How do corporate seats work with the AT point system? I get that a sponsor may be comped seats but just your run if the mill company with no connection that has seats, how are they allocated?

How do corporate seats work with the AT point system? I get that a sponsor may be comped seats but just your run if the mill company with no connection that has seats, how are they allocated?
AT points don’t matter for seats now, do they? I thought it went to PSL after renovation and that pissed the AT people off

I tried to sell the extras I had to Tech folks. The problem was, they wanted the tickets for dirt cheap, even GIMMEs. All I wanted was to recoup the price I paid.

I tried to sell the extras I had to Tech folks. The problem was, they wanted the tickets for dirt cheap, even GIMMEs. All I wanted was to recoup the price I paid.
You couldn’t find people to wear white? You’re not saying you sold them to uga fans are you?

So what did you do with them?
1701558030811.gif

Back