GT Football Jerseys

DallasBuzzFan

Varsity Lurker
Does anyone know where you can go in the Atlanta area or online to buy a replica GT jersey's? I have looked every where for them and don't know where else to go. I wish you could go to any retail store and buy Tech stuff like you can UGAy. I think if you could, our fan base might grow to a bigger level. Every where you look its all UGA.I think the GT PR dept. needs to address this issue and try to sell this idea to the retail centers. How can these retail stores expect to sell it if they don't stock it. Surely ND,TENN,FLA,FSU, ECT can't all sell better than ours in this area.

There is a sports shop on the lower level of the Cumberland Mall... they have the blue jerseys... I bought a couple over the past year. Also, the owner has told me numerous times that its difficult for him to keep them in stock... they are his best seller... said he sold Tech stuff at a rate of 3:1 as compared to any other in his store... I think they are about $60.. sorry I cant remember the name of the store, but hope this helps...

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DallasBuzzFan:
Does anyone know where you can go in the Atlanta area or online to buy a replica GT jersey's? I have looked every where for them and don't know where else to go. I wish you could go to any retail store and buy Tech stuff like you can UGAy. I think if you could, our fan base might grow to a bigger level. Every where you look its all UGA.I think the GT PR dept. needs to address this issue and try to sell this idea to the retail centers. How can these retail stores expect to sell it if they don't stock it. Surely ND,TENN,FLA,FSU, ECT can't all sell better than ours in this area.<hr></blockquote>

Sorry, still have training wheels on the keyboard. You can almost always get jersey replicas at the Campus Bookstore and they sell on line.

Back