GT Football Poster for Next Season

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Cjz9NXP.png

Perfect for wishing all the Georgia fans in your life a Happy New Year

Yep, like a Penn St or Bama, Tech's best look is the keep-it-simple approach in my opinion. The '16 unis are the best GT has had in the CPJ era
If we would start using this traditional look with the original Old Gold as seen in the Georgia Southern game two years ago, I would be happy. But if absolutely nothing else, I wish we would pick a design and stick with it. Very little good can happen when Russell goes back to the drawing board, having them do it every year is just playing with fire.

Awesome that the twins are going to be seniors in 2017. That should be one of the main billboards next year with the swarm of bees as the outline.

The twins are quickly becoming my favorite players. They both had a hell of a season.

Maybe reminiscent of the Myres brothers a few years back?

We've looked great in every game this year. I hope Russell sticks with this look.
Totally agree. I've been one of the most vocal critics of Russell but there was nothing to complain about this season.

If we just stuck with these uniforms and threw in Calvin style throwback any time we played on Thursday night, I'd be in uniform heaven.

If only some of you guys worked in the GTAA. And I'm not really kidding.

Back