GT Football Poster for Next Season

Somebody photoshop the final score box in and it's a winner.

6J3VTPL.jpg

We've looked great in every game this year. I hope Russell sticks with this look.

Yep, like a Penn St or Bama, Tech's best look is the keep-it-simple approach in my opinion. The '16 unis are the best GT has had in the CPJ era

Mostly agree. I hope we can finally retire those ugly ass honeycomb helmets, but I'm not sure if the helmets are on Russell or if the AA handles those separately.

Mostly agree. I hope we can finally retire those ugly ass honeycomb helmets, but I'm not sure if the helmets are on Russell or if the AA handles those separately.
Now this is just from what I understood from when I was at GT, but the helmets were all GT's idea and it isn't a russell thing.n Cant say for certain, that's just the vibe I got.

Berkshire Hathaway bought Russell in 2006. Isn't it about time they did something with it? Berkshires profit is about as much as Nike's total revenues. Russell just seems content to sit by and watch Nike, Under Armour, and ADIDAS be the major providers.

You'd think they could easily buy Under Armour.

Back