GT gets hammered for $300 of "clothing benefits", meanwhile at LSU...

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I’m tired of these if we did this we would in so much trouble posts. Learn how to cheat, learn how to do it without getting caught, and build a winning team. Nobody questions winners. Only whiny bitches get slapped for dumb öööö like aquarium tickets and a pair of shoes.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
I’m tired of these if we did this we would in so much trouble posts. Learn how to cheat, learn how to do it without getting caught, and build a winning team. Nobody questions winners. Only whiny bitches get slapped for dumb öööö like aquarium tickets and a pair of shoes.
I dont necessarily disagree with you since it's pretty much how recruiting works anymore. However, LSU cheated, got caught doing something egregiously and criminally bad, yet still had nothing happen to them. My point is more the NCAA plays favorites wrt cheating.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I dont necessarily disagree with you since it's pretty much how recruiting works anymore. However, LSU cheated, got caught doing something egregiously and criminally bad, yet still had nothing happen to them. My point is more the NCAA plays favorites wrt cheating.
They kept the dwags out of the playoffs. They get a pass from me for this year.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Hey, at least @gtphd knows how to be a bag man without getting caught.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
The article says they're currently under investigation. I don't think most people really knew we were being investigated basically until they ruled on it, but maybe I'm misremembering.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
NCAA needed to start handing out death penalties left and right. They pussed out on PSU, UNC, the countless cases similar to this one, and basically everything else since SMU. We need to just get on the self reporting bandwagon.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
NCAA needed to start handing out death penalties left and right. They pussed out on PSU, UNC, the countless cases similar to this one, and basically everything else since SMU. We need to just get on the self reporting bandwagon.
Miami was a pretty big one. Booster paying for lavish gifts & parties, prostitution, abortions, etc. They wound up banning themselves from postseason for a year and a couple other things I can't remember and it all went away.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
I put some $ on LSU tonight but I sure as hell won’t be rooting for them.

Forgot to say this earlier too but that offensive lineman’s father should also be absolutely ashamed of himself for taking 180k from a cancer charity fund.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
And I think GT got hammered because GT could NOT have played its hand any worse than it did.

The big boys know how to play it when they get caught.
Disagree, unless you mean we should have paid off those investigating us.

interchange

Jolly Good Fellow
AKA become a blue blood where getting hammered would cause too much harm to the NCAA brand. I don't think that Alabama, Georgia, OSU, etc. are better at cheating. They're just more valuable brands.

originalwombat

Damn Good Rat
Paying parents $180k is stupid. You want to influence these kids? Get them laid. It's cheaper and more effective.