GT logo chairs

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
I found some pretty nice folding tailgate armchairs at the bookstore for $39.99 each on Saturday and almost bought a couple.

Yesterday, I found the same ones at Wal-Mart for 19.99 each, so I bought a few there instead.

Didn't know if you were interested, but I usually try to support vendors that carry GT items, especially if the colors are navy, yellow, or white (as opposed to black with yellow like a high school team) - and especially if the product is a good one.

We have all given up.

It's amazing that we don't have an expectation anymore of finding articles that are in our school color of gold. We have all been brainwashed (myself included) into believing that yellow is a school color, when it is not.

I remember going into bookstore five years ago and asking why the only old gold items they carried were rat caps and pennants. Not one item of old gold wearing apparel in the entire place. I remember long ago when there were old gold items in the bookstore.

We don't seem to get any respect, even from our own bookstore.

Re: We have all given up.

Actually the chairs are Navy and Gold.

Sorry about the 'yellow' comment - You Snob! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Actually, I guess I deserved the correction after stating, incorrectly, what I thought the correct colors are.

They are on Bobby Jones near the coolers, but not the coolers in the hunting section.

Well, we're about to make a Walmart/Sams run. Will pick a couple up!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

They usually have some of the logo folding chairs at Value City. Pretty nice, about $20.

Back