GT @ Miami 12:30 PM // RSN

Bartender what is this man having? I'll take a double.

VT I had down as the easiest game left on the schedule by a wide margin. Fuente was last seen in Blacksburg being serenaded to the student section chanting "clap clap clap-clap-clap FI-RE FUEN-TE". Hafley may not have the Patriots roster, but he's a WAY better coach than Fuente. If NIU can outcoach this staff, what makes you think Hafley isn't up to the task? The most likely outcome at this point is yet another 3 win season.
I think BC at home or Miamuh on the Road are easier Games than VaTech, mainly due to matchups.

VaTech's Front-7 is better than BC and Miamuh, and with our OLine issues, they were a bad matchup due to that 1 position Group.

Time for us to put together a more complete Game this week, we might drop 45 on Miamuh

The QB is a Kid from the NE USA, Van Dyke, I think he's is a RS- Fr,
High School: A consensus four-star prospect by ESPN, Rivals and 247 Composite…Ranked No. 105 nationally in the ESPN300…Rated the No. 2 pro-style quarterback nationally and top player in Connecticut by ESPN…Listed as the No. 9 pro-style QB nationally and No. 2 player in the state by 247 Composite…Ranked No. 209 in the 247 Composite Top247…Rated the No. 8 pro-style quarterback nationally and No. 2 player in Connecticut by Rivals…Listed as the No. 199 player in the Rival Top 250…

By god, I’m going to try to get people to talk about actual football games!

FTRS’s advanced stats analysis says take Tech and the points. This might be another bad day for the secondary.

I am, uncharacteristically, skipping this game, so if we’re ever going to win one, this is it.

JRjr

Back