GT/NCSU Game Thread

Big Cushion, Smoke Route, First Down.

I'm sorry, I understand trying to bait the QB, but in that situation, especially after they've shown that they'll take that for moderate gains, I question the logic.

I was thinking this is the year for the wolfpack, they look damn good for all you hat tippers out there.

Yup. NC State is the better team. As far as the ACC goes, they can beat anyone on their schedule. All Tech can do is look to improve. I've been loathe to criticize Johnson for the passing ability of his offense. I'm still not saying he has to pass more, but he needs a possession reciever to complement the supposed deep threat of Hill. Melton seems like a likely candidate.

The biggest problem is our defense, followed by Nesbitt's inability to hit a wide-open receiver more than 20% of the time.

Me too. Let's just have a winning season, go in to the UGA game 7-4 at least, and get a win. It's possible

Is it Al Groh or lack of defensive talent?

LOFT.

We get zero pressure with our front 3 or front 4. Nothing.

And we're not recruiting well in that department, either. Future ain't lookin' too bright on D.

LOFT.

We get zero pressure with our front 3 or front 4. Nothing.

And we're not recruiting well in that department, either. Future ain't lookin' too bright on D.

THIS.

We need to get more pressure. When we got pressure on Wilson, we did well. Simple as that.

Is it Al Groh or lack of defensive talent?

It was mostly our offense having too many of either 3 & outs or hopeful drives that ended in turnovers. They got tired out pretty early and we know that talent isn't as great as it could be either. The defense played better than it did in many of the games from last season.

Back