GT Polo Search

sports

Varsity Lurker
So I took a gamble on this shirt and I hate it. Stupid sleeves are some kind of feminine 3/4 length. The cuff goes just past the elbow.
Honestly that's appalling. Cuff should be closer to the shoulder than elbow imo. Visit a tailor

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Honestly that's appalling. Cuff should be closer to the shoulder than elbow imo. Visit a tailor
It's a very generous cut shirt. It reminds me of the free T shirts that they used to hand out at games - all in XL.

sports

Varsity Lurker
The color is good, not ööööting on the color. Most appropriate color I've seen. I'm just fed up with shirts that cater to folks who live off of Taco Bell

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I'll second the Under Armour golf polo. Overpaid for mine four or so years ago for a white out game but it's an awesome shirt. My go to game day and golf polo. Will probably add a navy one too. Sleeves are a lot better than my Nike golf polls (not as long).

BuckNasty

Damn Good Rat
I'll second the Under Armour golf polo. Overpaid for mine four or so years ago for a white out game but it's an awesome shirt. My go to game day and golf polo. Will probably add a navy one too. Sleeves are a lot better than my Nike golf polls (not as long).
I bought a UA GT sweatshirt with a 20% off coupon and still paid around $50 but it is very good in the weather. Sure, if it ever gets on fire while I'm wearing it, I'll probably die of blood poisoning or 3rd degree burns but short of that, I like the synthetics.