GT Takeover on Packer &Durham

goldeagle

Dodd-Like
Supposed to have GT coverage all day. Joe Hamilton on now, Cremins coming up later this am at 9am if anyone is interested.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Thread here with schedule...

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Set your VCR for two incredible football games tonight.

ClydeBrick

All Being Master of Time Space & Dimension
You've only had a year to fix that problem. Not sure you can blame xfinity any longer.
The amount of money I waste on xfinity (xfinity is something that SWMBO requires at the compound) should get me all the sports I could possibly want. But no, they have multiple travel, home improvement, shopping, Lifetime, Hallmark and dozens of other bullshit channels that never get watched. Those ööööers at xfinity are the biggest TV carrier in the country and they don't have the sports network for the ACC; öööö xfinity.

So the solution is to spend even more money with another carrier - which gets done when there are games on.

So yes, öööö xfinity.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
yesterday morning's show showed why Wes simply stands alone among a field of folks who are either merely parrots repeating tired themes or those interested in just the next hot take.
when talking about the in-state ACC-SEC end of year rivalry games, Wes rattled off the name of each AD at each of those eight schools. Without looking at any notes.
No one does their homework like Wes. Dude is prepared for each show and each broadcast far beyond any other broadcaster.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Ok, let's see if you knuckleheads were paying attention. Roddy Jones has one career tackle. Which current NFL player did he bring down?

Buzz_PhD

Don’t call me doctor
The amount of money I waste on xfinity (xfinity is something that SWMBO requires at the compound) should get me all the sports I could possibly want. But no, they have multiple travel, home improvement, shopping, Lifetime, Hallmark and dozens of other bullshit channels that never get watched. Those ööööers at xfinity are the biggest TV carrier in the country and they don't have the sports network for the ACC; öööö xfinity.

So the solution is to spend even more money with another carrier - which gets done when there are games on.

So yes, öööö xfinity.
Agree. Last season I was an Xfinity and YouTube TV subscriber for that reason. öööö em but they’re my internet provider. What can you do?!

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
If you didn't already know or love Mark Teixeira, watch this show and you will. I've had the opportunity to meet him and speak with him a few times and the guy is an absolute treasure for GT. Dude loves the white & gold and is just an all-around class guy.