GT-UNC Hype

Excellent work! Video's got me really excited for tomorrow's game. Can we fast forward to then?

The Wes call on the Orwin TD is awesome, especially the end: "They've done it again!" The call that I desperately want to hear is when our KO return for TD drought is broken. I don't think there will be a word to describe how excited Wes is in that moment. Although, if we keep having these 70-yard plays, he's at least getting to call a few things where he gets to rattle off long lists of yard lines.

is this the official game thread now? im off work already so ive started tailgaiting

Outstanding! I wish they would play these in the stadium instead of the Zombie Nation video.

Only thing I think could improve a little bit is there are a few dead spots where you need some background music, but that's extremely minor.

Yep, unfortunately Zombie Nation isn't what I remember it even 4 years ago. Most of Swarm is tired of chanting and jumping by the 1990 season at the latest, kind of lame. It needs to be condensed some to keep the effect.

My feeling is that if it is shortened, it would take away our historical awesomeness. If we get tired of jumping around for our achievements, we have failed as a fan base.

GTAA contact info:
Mindy Hylton Director of Marketing, Promotions & Spirit mhylton@at.gtaa.gatech.edu 894-4400 *
Brandon Lane Graduate Assistant, Marketing blane@at.gtaa.gatech.edu 385.0032 *
Justin Casserly Marketing Assistant jcasserly@at.gtaa.gatech.edu 385.0031 *
Dan Goldberger Director of Technology and New Media dgoldberger@athletics.gatech.edu 894.4461 *
Andy Blanton Director of Video Production ablanton@athletics.gatech.edu 894.8312 *
Todd McCarthy Video Operations Director tmccarthy@athletics.gatech.edu 894.6782 *

That was freaking awesome.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back