GT @ UNC Prediction Thread

I am not "worried" about this game but it is once again the kind of game that has, in the past, been a bit too big for GT. The players and coaches change but a few things stay the same.

That said, I like us to win this but not in a blowout. 34-28 with us grinding out a death march to keep the ball away from Carolina in the 4th after they make it close.

mind = rite but not that rite.

I am not "worried" about this game but it is once again the kind of game that has, in the past, been a bit too big for GT. The players and coaches change but a few things stay the same.

Yep. If you’ve been a GT fan for any length of time, you have seen this quite a bit.

Encouraged by how the defense played last week save the safety blitz/long TD debacle. UNC’s offense capable of turning the game into a shootout.

A win tomorrow by any margin would be great.

Clown after the game

Attachments

• 1728668901236.jpeg
    1728668901236.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 13

That said, I like us to win this but not in a blowout. 34-28 with us grinding out a death march to keep the ball away from Carolina in the 4th after they make it close.

mind = rite but not that rite.
1728673792455.jpeg

Jackets 28
Heels 10

Tech takes foot off the gas in the 4th quarter for the poetic justice of matching Collins' record.

I downloaded the UNC app and gave them my contact info. It's only a matter of time before someone from the UNC ticket office calls me to purchase season tickets and make a donation to their athletic department. When that happens I will promise to buy box seats and make a substantial donation if they fire their pathetic coach, Mack Brown and instal Geoff Collins as their head coach. See Mack has been keeping Geoff down. Not allowing him to roll out his true defense. He's a genius head coach and will take them to the promise land!

I downloaded the UNC app and gave them my contact info. It's only a matter of time before someone from the UNC ticket office calls me to purchase season tickets and make a donation to their athletic department. When that happens I will promise to buy box seats and make a substantial donation if they fire their pathetic coach, Mack Brown and instal Geoff Collins as their head coach. See Mack has been keeping Geoff down. Not allowing him to roll out his true defense. He's a genius head coach and will take them to the promise land!
I want to have your children

If we rush for 200 I see good things, if we don’t, I think we could be in trouble.

Good Fellas - 31
Bad Fellas - 21

Back