GT @ UVa Prediction Thread

GT 31
UVA 23

Good teams win two in a row at some point. Good teams also have to start getting good at some point. This game presents that opportunity.

Tech 28
Uva 27
They lose on a failed 2 point conversion at the end of regulation

Men of High Regard - 17.5

Dancing Nancies - 17

Yes I believe we will find some way to score half a point because that is the only way we have yet to win a game this year and the season is nuts.

GT has won twice (2009, 2013) in C’ville since 1990. As Roddy Jones said this week on ACC Radio “For as much as the GT dominance over UNC the last 25 years (19 wins) even during the down years recently doesn’t make sense, nor does GT’s history at UVA. You feel it too. Combine that with the weird GT even / odd record this year, and the pick is easy.”

UVA is playing much better lately. So with what Roddy pointed out + UVA playing better of late.…..UVA wins unless proven otherwise come 6 pm Saturday night.

This week is about breaking cycles. This week is about breaking pattern. There is no WLWLWLWL pattern. This is a one game season! Get your minds rite!!!!

GT 42 - UVA 35

GT has won twice (2009, 2013) in C’ville since 1990. As Roddy Jones said this week on ACC Radio “For as much as the GT dominance over UNC the last 25 years (19 wins) even during the down years recently doesn’t make sense, nor does GT’s history at UVA. You feel it too. Combine that with the weird GT even / odd record this year, and the pick is easy.”

UVA is playing much better lately. So with what Roddy pointed out + UVA playing better of late.…..UVA wins unless proven otherwise come 6 pm Saturday night.
Roddy's so fixated on sounding "objective" about GT that he's always pointing out how our glass is half empty. Can't stand it when he covers our games. He's the polar opposite of Derrick Moore; the guy you *do not* want talking to your players before kickoff or at halftime.

The odd/even streak will end. Might as well be this weekend. We're 2-1 in Charlottesville in games where we go in with 2 or more than Virginia in the win column.

Roddy's so fixated on sounding "objective" about GT that he's always pointing out how our glass is half empty. Can't stand it when he covers our games. He's the polar opposite of Derrick Moore; the guy you *do not* want talking to your players before kickoff or at halftime.

The odd/even streak will end. Might as well be this weekend. We're 2-1 in Charlottesville in games where we go in with 2 or more than Virginia in the win column.
I don’t disagree that the odd/even has to end, and it’s funny to say this with a straight face….but…..I would rather GT be at Clemson this week. UVA is playing better than Clemson right now. Then add in the stupid history GT has in C’ville, just doesn’t bode well for GT.

Our glass has been Half empty for almost a decade. Maybe Roddy has just been doing his job.

Tally ho, lads

IMG_4303.jpeg

GT 21
Uva 35

It’s a worthy sacrifice to preserve the W/L/W/L streak thereby guaranteeing wins over Clemson and the mutts. Downvote if you want to lose to the mutts

GT - 49
Cavman -13

Brent Key despondent at post game. “I’ve never in my life seen someone take such an ass pounding and yet keep such a positive attitude. It was like the entire student body was enjoying it.”

Back