GT vs Auburn tickets going for $$$$$$$$$

2 Big Techsticles

Flats Noob
Noticed last night (can't post ebay links from here at work) that GT/AUB tickets are going as high as $300.00 on EBAY. Not selling my 50 yd line seats but was amazed at the value of some of the current auctions.

Type in Georgia Tech Football in the search box. There are some GT/UGA tix as well as many road trip tix to FSU.

Beeserk..
Umh..
You personally kept Ahso's Post going...About the real truth..You NEVER did prove him wrong..You just kept getting personal when NO ONE got personal with you..(It revealed your young age)
Your quotes like AHSO and his Cronies, Double Agent Ahso and calling Braine an Idiot..Most mature individuals wouldnt resort to name calling..Even though you dont like an individual...You got real personal with me and Ive NEVER got personal with you..BUT im one not to back down from a fight..If you want it, bring it on!!!
You just dont like anyone that doesnt agree with you..The ole saying we can agree to disagree should come into play here...

I think the big difference here is that some of us choose to Give Chan a REAL chance and when most of the FEW that constantly bash him personally we respond...When you make it personal by name calling then that changes things...

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Beeserk..
Umh..
You personally kept Ahso's Post going...About the real truth..You NEVER did prove him wrong..You just kept getting personal when NO ONE got personal with you..(It revealed your young age)
Your quotes like AHSO and his Cronies, Double Agent Ahso and calling Braine an Idiot..Most mature individuals wouldnt resort to name calling..Even though you dont like an individual...You got real personal with me and Ive NEVER got personal with you..BUT im one not to back down from a fight..If you want it, bring it on!!!
You just dont like anyone that doesnt agree with you..The ole saying we can agree to disagree should come into play here...

I think the big difference here is that some of us choose to Give Chan a REAL chance and when most of the FEW that constantly bash him personally we respond...When you make it personal by name calling then that changes things...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LMAO!!!!!!! Are you really being serious????

Have you ever heard of using the absurd to show the absurd? Satire? Humor? You do realize I was posting pictures of TV actors don't you?

I can't help it if your conscience is bothering you, and you felt I was getting "personal" with you. I was simply stating an observation that for someone who doesn't even bother to buy season tickets, you sure do attack a lot of people for not supporting the program, coach, AD, etc...

Kind of ironic don't you think?

BW you need to practice what you preach ... personal attacks have come my way since you came on board. You don't want to debate me you want to use my opinion to divide the board. I have a problem with that.

Every time someone new comes on you see them in one camp or the other and welcome them as such! Sorry, but this is not a 'what camp are you in board' - it's a sports message board to discuss sports programs at GT! And yes, WE ARE ALL, MAY I REPEAT ALL GT FANS! There are "no camps", only opinions!

My MAIN problem with Beeserk is and i quote " I dont want to ever hear you " Like he really has the authority or has arrived to tell me what to post or what not to post..He just doesnt like posters like Ahso, myself and others that have a differing opinion than his..He just trys to attack them personally and try to discredit them and still not prove them wrong as in the case of Ahsos post about the real truth..He couldnt prove Ahso wrong but resorted to getting personal in his attacks on him and while all along not sticking to the facts and trying to prove them wrong...
Beeserk i personally dont care what you think about me..Why would i care about some kid that has not supported GT no where as long as i have thinks about me..But to tell me you dont want to ever hear me say something again..You better think again..You AINT MAN enough to stop me from posting my opinion..And again if you want to get personal Bring in on and the gloves come off....

My MAIN problem with Beeserk is and i quote " I dont want to ever hear you " Like he really has the authority or has arrived to tell me what to post or what not to post..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Take a deep breath, count to 10, and relax. Stress isn't good for the heart.

Of course I don't have the authority to tell you what to post or not to post. I do have the right however to tell you that you are one of the biggest hypocrites on this board. That was my point.

Beeserk i personally dont care what you think about me..Why would i care about some kid that has not supported GT no where as long as i have thinks about me..But to tell me you dont want to ever hear me say something again..You better think again..You AINT MAN enough to stop me from posting my opinion..And again if you want to get personal Bring in on and the gloves come off....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahh, the classic pissing contest: "I am a better fan than you are. No you are not! Yes I am! I have been around longer than you! Well I have given more money then you!"

I will tell you again, I personally don't want to hear you gripe about negative comments when you are currently doing nothing to support the program other than acting like a 12 year old on an internet message board. If you don't like what I have to say, then that is your porblem. I don't make things personal, and I don't take things personally.

What gloves are coming off? Are you implying that you came to the board with gloves on? Are you a prizefighter? How are you able to type with those big goofy boxing gloves on? That seems quite silly to me.

Listen you little PRICK...
Ive seen your childish posts..
Whern you become as old as me and have followed and supported the program for the years i have then KID you can get back up on your stool..
I took that personal your post to me...I never got personal with you ( even though ive seen some of your sarcastic posts which proved your age )BUT thats changed I will watch you from now on....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wow, I love the first 2 sentences - that is very mature. A little ironic that you call him a prick and then say that he is childish, don't you think? I got a kick out of that.

"I took that personal your post to me..." is one of my favorite parts of your post. You obviously did go to Tech and never had to take English.

Also, I can't believe Johnny Positive (that's you) buys tickets from scalpers. Un-frikkin-believable.

Originally posted by BEESerk:
What gloves are coming off? Are you implying that you came to the board with gloves on? Are you a prizefighter? How are you able to type with those big goofy boxing gloves on? That seems quite silly to me.[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Maybe he holds a pencil in his gloves to type? Or maybe he has taught himself to type with his nose. Either way, threatening people on a football message board is really cool. BLACKWATCH is the man!

BlackWatch, Beeserk;

“Listen you little PRICK...”

“So shut your ignorant pie hole up and support the kids by buying season tickets and keeping the opponents out of our stadium.”

Gentlemen do not speak to others in this manner. Why would two who profess to both being supporters of Georgia Tech athletics speak in such a discourteous manner?

Unfortunately, the free latitude we are allowed on Stingtalk has a downside. When you use this latitude to post whatever pops in our head, the reputation of the site as a gathering place for Georgia Tech sports fans takes a step backward.

Speaking for me, I don’t want to see this site turn into the graffiti wall on the 4 th street tunnel. Clean it up or post elsewhere…..

71, point well taken.

I apologize to the board for sinking to his level. I could have left that "ignorant pie hole" out.

Actually 71 i agree with you..I sunk to that level too..
In all honesty i love to surf other team boards and thought in particular the Miami Board was low rent..BUT recently Sting Talk is just as bad...My appologies...

Got curious, and checked out encore tickets. All of the seats they have for sale are either lower west, or lower east. Hmmm.

geez louise....my company sends me off for a few days and I come back to read this. Gentlemen, I know I have my own issues but this is not good. Tech is the greatest team on earth with the greatest fans on earth.

We used to have season tickets..
But the last couple of years We have paid for REAL GOOD tickets outside from scalpers..Ive been willing to pay a good price...
My oldest son loves to go and we will go to the Auburn Game..
I was figuring on Max. paying $100.00 per ticket But it will have to be lower level between the 30 and 50 yard line..Anybody got 2 that meets that criteria??

We used to have season tickets..
But the last couple of years We have paid for REAL GOOD tickets outside from scalpers..Ive been willing to pay a good price...
My oldest son loves to go and we will go to the Auburn Game..
I was figuring on Max. paying $100.00 per ticket But it will have to be lower level between the 30 and 50 yard line..Anybody got 2 that meets that criteria??
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I don't ever want to hear you complain about another poster on this board when they post something negative.

Your idea of supporting the program now is buying scalped tickets?

Oh man, that is just precious.

How can you say that Beeserk..With your relentless slams at Coach Gailey..

Ive put a lot of money into the program thru the years..And if the last couple of years like many GT fans i cant make every game and choose to buy GOOD seats outside that Believe you me would go to the Auburn,Clemson,Ugag fans of the world no dought that would in fact and always do fill our stadium. So come of your pompous self righteous stool and shut up with your constant slants and rants to OUR COACH..He is OUR coach and your the DISGRACE to this program...

How can you say that Beeserk..With your relentless slams at Coach Gailey..

Ive put a lot of money into the program thru the years..And if the last couple of years like many GT fans i cant make every game and choose to buy GOOD seats outside that Believe you me would go to the Auburn,Clemson,Ugag fans of the world no dought that would in fact and always do fill our stadium. So come of your pompous self righteous stool and shut up with your constant slants and rants to OUR COACH..He is OUR coach and your the DISGRACE to this program...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oh boy, here we go again......

Find one quote from me where I said something bad about Gailey. Even Ylo will confirm that I am a supporter of Gailey, and at worst I am giving him a fair chance to see what he does this season.

So shut your ignorant pie hole up and support the kids by buying season tickets and keeping the opponents out of our stadium.

i don't think beeserk has been negative towards gailey at all.

blackwatch .. you're going to pay 100 bucks a pop for tix? the season tix are 186 bucks total .. and you can give the tickets to the games you won't be going to back to the AA for credit points ..

Believe you me would go to the Auburn,Clemson,Ugag fans of the world no dought that would in fact and always do fill our stadium.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">WRONG!!!!!!!

If you had bought those same seats as season tickets, they would NEVER go to opponents unless you gave them to them.

Try again BW. You are no supporter of the program.

Ive seen your childish posts..
Whern you become as old as me and have followed and supported the program for the years i have then KID you can get back up on your stool..
I took that personal your post to me...I never got personal with you ( even though ive seen some of your sarcastic posts which proved your age )BUT thats changed I will watch you from now on....

Back