GT vs Clemson Highlights

Thanks for uploading this.

I know this has been said a thousand times already but damn, Jemea Thomas made a number of huge plays in that game.

Anyone else notice (not really featured in this video here) how FAST our b-backs were hitting the hole?

I almost thought we were running called b-back dives. We may very well have been as fast as the b-backs were running...literally .01 seconds worth of time for the "mesh" decision, imo.

Thoughts?

Actually, my hype video won't be up until Sunday. Forgot I won't be home for a few days.

Am I the only one who loves that pitch to Embry that he catches one handed while cutting to the hole? I'd love to see him blow up just once before he leaves and have a huge game.

Am I the only one who loves that pitch to Embry that he catches one handed while cutting to the hole? I'd love to see him blow up just once before he leaves and have a huge game.
Just re-watched the game, and that was indeed a great play. Had to loop it back a couple of times to see it run again.

An amusing observation from the cameras covering the post-game chaos on the field: It didn't look like CPJ wanted to leave the field when his security team was trying to lead him off. Guessing he probably wanted to say something to one of the Clempsen assistants or players that was close by, but I like to think he wanted to jump around a bit with the fans.

Yep. I love how effortless it looks when he gets the pitch.

Gonna really miss him and Roddy next season.

It didn't look like CPJ wanted to leave the field when his security team was trying to lead him off...I like to think he wanted to jump around a bit with the fans.

If CPJ had told us to do something, anything, at that moment, I bet we would've.

Back