GT vs Notre Dame 3:30 ABC

Evening game on Halloween. Awesome ...unless you have children, which is much / most of the graduate population(?). I much prefer the original 11/14 game at MBS. Covid is dumb.
Halloween night at Vanderbilt was awesome.we kicked ass

Hello? The Jackets, coit, the Jackets :)

(rumor has it)

Wow, I haven't heard that. I suspect some folks around here might not be crazy about that!

so what's a black watch jersey?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that these were black.

1603140752417.png

so what's a black watch jersey?
At the time of the "Black Watch" defense in 1984 and 1985, the team wore black jersey's and gold helmets. The defense members that earned Black Watch designation received a black stripe down the center of the helmet as well as a black GT logo on the side.

Attachments

• IMG_9784.JPG
    IMG_9784.JPG
    828.9 KB · Views: 38
Wait, what? Are you using a clip from 2008 to show the talent CGC inherited? The class that CGC actually recruited in his first stint at Tech???

Presumably, the fact that the offensive line was thin (partly due to injuries) in 2008 is proof that good coaches will win no matter who they have. Seems like a pretty weak argument to me, though. Give CGC that 2008 roster and he beats our current roster by 20+.

Evening game on Halloween. Awesome ...unless you have children, which is much / most of the graduate population(?). I much prefer the original 11/14 game at MBS. Covid is dumb.
Yes, Covid is dumb. But do you think parents are even going to let their kids trick or treat this year? I mean, they might catch covid. It would make much more sense to go to a BDS with 11,000 people wearing masks, unless they are eating and drinking, during which the virus cannot be transferred while eating and drinking. :)

Last edited:
Presumably, the fact that the offensive line was thin (partly due to injuries) in 2008 is proof that good coaches will win no matter who they have. Seems like a pretty weak argument to me, though. Give CGC that 2008 roster and he beats our current roster by 20+.

With 2-250lb Tackles? I don't think so, not with all the whining about the size of our current offensive line. I doubt CDP or CBK does much when they have to move a RB to RT just to fill in a hole on the line.

At the time of the "Black Watch" defense in 1984 and 1985, the team wore black jersey's and gold helmets. The defense members that earned Black Watch designation received a black stripe down the center of the helmet as well as a black GT logo on the side.

Looks slimming, Harvin

Back