GUESS WHO's BACK...SHADYS BACK...SHADY AFTERMATH

ShadyJacket

Varsity Lurker
GUESS WHO\'s BACK...SHADYS BACK...SHADY AFTERMATH

how did CHAN get the smack laid on him by DUKE?

obviously it was because of the coaching. you saw what roof did to us with that high school team

dont we have to attempt to score points to win?

didnt chan say before he came here that he wouldnt meddle with the offense? what a liar

i know people who played against reggie in high school, and they say the only reason he is starting QB here is because all he did in HS was HAND OFF.
perfect QB for chan

plus hes too short can barely see over the line,
we need a QB that is at least 6'3 225 (hint hint)

but in this case it is not the QBs fault but the coaches fault for running a crap offense and DEPENDING ON AN UNDEPENDBLE DEFENSE

any way theres no need to attack me with your replies because i wont be back (by the way black watch, share some wisdom about losing to DUKE for the rest of the people).

if you want to say something to me, come to the game, ill be the guy with the BIG PAPER BAG over my head, if i even go

Re: GUESS WHO\'s BACK...SHADYS BACK...SHADY AFTERMATH

Originally posted by ShadyJacket:
ill be the guy with the BIG PAPER BAG over my head, if i even go
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Damn, you must be fugly. Do us a favor. Don't Go.

What a sad post. Is that guy really a fan?

I think he's a little young and immature.

Originally posted by techfowl:
What a sad post. Is that guy really a fan?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Not a GT fan... However, I think he may fit the classification category of unicellular, eukaryotic protozoa.

He's just a young Eminem fan, probably around 13 or 14 years old. He'll be gone if we beat North Carolina this weekend, and knows nothing but how to post the same thing over and over again. Probably a UGAg fan who gets a kick out of trying to drum up trouble at a Jacket board.

Edit: I missed the line where he admitted that he's here to drum up trouble when I first skimmed over it, so he won't be back even if we do lose to UNC. Expect another appearance from him the week of the UGAg game though, in which he bashes us by saying that there's no chance we'll beat the mutts.

geez... to be young and stupid...

Yea yea dawggg... I's be's da guy wit da madd leerics an' I's mos def/fa sho/trooh dat b shady... no dobt, no dobt... yo yo yo

Oh sorry folks.

cool, one of the stupidest posts I've seen yet! Keep up the good work!

BTW, it's pretty obvious you didn't see any of the game, or just don't care. Wherever you were, will they take you back?

He's a masterbatin' Bull Dog student posing as tech guy. Discount his commentary as jibe with a hint of "ig-nor-ance".

Originally posted by JJacket:
I think he's a little young and immature.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You THINK?

You need help kid. Continue to study hard, you have so much to learn.

Shady, please come to the game with a bag on your head. Not a paper bag with holes cut out, but a plastic bag with no holes cut out. If you actually did that you are a Damn embaressment and if I sat next to you, I would happily remove your sorry ass from the stadium. Loser.

Can this be moved to the recycle bin?

edit - just learned a valuable lesson. if you don't reply to the nut nuts their threads will scroll off the page. sorry.

Back