Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

It would make more sense for Tennessee to do it.

UGA has already played Tennessee.

The timing of this thing puts UF within the 4 game window for standard player bans, since the "over $700" rule puts it at 30% of the season, or 4 games.

But still, UF didn't orchestrate this.

I dumped my money in the wrong market. Mutthurt futures would've been the play.

It almost certainly isn't, but I hope this is some sort of massive conspiracy. The longer this ordeal is going on, shaming and bringing bad press to Georgia, the better. One day in my lifetime I'm going to witness a violations holocaust for UGAg and I cannot wait.

The timing of this thing puts UF within the 4 game window for standard player bans, since the "over $700" rule puts it at 30% of the season, or 4 games.

But still, UF didn't orchestrate this.

Yeah, but it's so UT to do it the week after they play, thinking their loss will be retroactively vacated, when that's not how it works.

That Peter Buck looks like a cool guy. He is constantly trolling the Dwag fanbase and dissing them to their face. He's kinda like their version of BuzzCzar.

I dumped my money in the wrong market. Mutthurt futures would've been the play.

Mutthurt works more like a trading card game. You never get rid of it, you just swap it for other mutthurt because it's never decreasing in value.

Still time to buy nolehurt futures. As the dwags are pointing out, this guy has more than 100 Jameis items for sale on ebay, too.

It almost certainly isn't, but I hope this is some sort of massive conspiracy. The longer this ordeal is going on, shaming and bringing bad press to Georgia, the better. One day in my lifetime I'm going to witness a violations holocaust for UGAg and I cannot wait.
Sadly, I wonder if this whole fiasco means that UGA actually is more on the level than I want to believe. Their stud player is making side money as a pen jockey means that he's probably not getting rolls of $100s in brown paper bags like the olden days.

Still time to buy nolehurt futures. As the dwags are pointing out, this guy has more than 100 Jameis items for sale on ebay, too.

No Jameis. No FSU playoff team.

Therefore........

15-0, Baby beeeeeeeeeeeee

Sadly, I wonder if this whole fiasco means that UGA actually is more on the level than I want to believe. Their stud player is making side money as a pen jockey means that he's probably not getting rolls of $100s in brown paper bags like the olden days.

Maybe their stud player is greedy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Its whats being served ! ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upvotegis3.gif

Why would a Tech fan do it? To get at uga somehow. Uf for same reason.

Also- regardless of whether it's true, the rumor alone will make the Worlds Largest Outdoor White Redneck Fight a man only trip.

What are the odds that ugag beats both UF and GT without him? Pretty high, right? So, no conspiracy at all, just dumbarseness since the coaches tell the kids about this constantly.

Has Tolley told the NCAA what they are allowed to do yet?

Also, what are the odds that Gurley is the only dwag doing this!? Sounds like lack of institutional control to me.

And finally, Chubb better pad that thumb quickly. If I was Mason, I'd help with the wrapping.

Uga officials have a plan to mitigate further leaks from Gurley:

"Look at the flowers Todd...look at the flowers"

------

Yesterday...all my troubles seemed so far away
Oh yesterday....before eBay.

Uh, yeah, thank you captain obvious. I pointed that out myself earlier.

Of course they already played, it could be bigger than that, where someone is trying to do damage to UGAy not just win a single game.

UT should be the biggest beneficiary if the whole Georgie program imploded.

Back