Guys I am pretty confident we take Clemson to pound town.

We are gonna rip them harder than the phatest clouds.

tenor.gif
So, they will need an episiotomy of sorts?

Watch your buttholes. Clemson likes buttholes

Clemsonfootballgrabbinggif.gif

Clemson tends to come out of the gates slow in their first game. I predict we're within 7 points at the half due to our hype and some sloppy early play. They pull away in the second half, but we take USF behind the woodshed the following week.

Appreciate the unbridled enthusiasm, but don't think #2 is even near to being a fact. And, 3 and 4 leave the field once people get hit in the mouth. That leaves me with hoping for #1 to be enough, and I don't believe our O will be more explosive than their O.

But, with that said, hope you are 100% correct.
Agree, but I got my 35 points in Biloxi last week, so I'm all in with AlabamaBuzz!
Btw, has anybody checked out how much playing time their front 4 on D had last year, since last years front 4 now play on Sundays?

Coming 8/29/2019

[Ominous Music]

THE RETURN OF CLEMSONING

What if I told you there was a way we could win this game, ensure the rise of the program to national prominence, and decimate UGA’s athletic department all at the same time. Is that something you might be interested in?

What if I told you there was a way we could win this game, ensure the rise of the program to national prominence, and decimate UGA’s athletic department all at the same time. Is that something you might be interested in?
Tell me more!

Where do I send the check?

Shut up and take my money!

Back