Haaahaahaaa PETA going after Uga

Most pure bred dogs have some degree of genetic health issues. However, the UGA line appears to be the unhealthiest bulldogs I have ever seen.

The Mississippi State Bulldog is much less deformed. See below:

1673635678673.png

True, and let's not lose sight of the irony that you can't have a new uga without a human jacking one off to help facilitate the process (similar to the fanbase).
This is good, I'll have to mention it to any future mutt fans that want to talk öööö.

"Oh you're a uga fan huh? So you support inbreeding and people jerking off dogs, interesting..."

I always thought that inbred mutt was the perfect reflection of the fan base. All he can do is lay on a bag of ice and try not to die.

I'm also thankful our mascot Buzz doesn't eat his own vomit and feces when given the chance.

Wasn't there a Dick Tracy character that looked like that bottom row? That's just sad.

I’m with PETA on this.

Uga can’t travel to away games because the stress would kill it

Uga has to sit on bags of ice during home games because it would overheat and die

Uga can’t even be taken to midfield because the exercise would kill it

It’s an abomination, just like every bulldog. The compassionate thing for UGA to do would be to put the dog down and build a program to reverse the damaging effects of breeding with these atrocities. They have a veterinary program for Christ sake, it is morally criminal for them to continue to promote these beasts.

That is legit horrifying if that's like a time sequence? Do you know the dates of them?

Those are the first 9 dogs. 1956-2015
#1-2 were not full time mascots
#3-6 lasted 9 years each
#7 lasted 2 years
#8 lasted 2 years
#9 lasted 6 years with medical assistance

I’m with PETA on this.

Uga has to sit on bags of ice during home games because it would overheat and die

It’s an abomination, just like every bulldog. The compassionate thing for UGA to do would be to put the dog down and build a program to reverse the damaging effects of breeding with these atrocities. They have a veterinary program for Christ sake, it is morally criminal for them to continue to promote these beasts.
All they need to do is stop inbreeding. Their Seilers should be arrested for animal abuse at minimum.

B2qRcfYIQAA8drj.jpg

what inbreeding has done
To compound on the atrocity, Also factor in that those were the 'Best of the litters' that they could find each subsequent generation. I hate to see what the 'rejected one's' look like

Those are the first 9 dogs. 1956-2015
#1-2 were not full time mascots
#3-6 lasted 9 years each
#7 lasted 2 years
#8 lasted 2 years
#9 lasted 6 years with medical assistance
There is an obvious drop off between dogs two and three.

I wonder what Darwin would think of this reverse natural selection phenomena? It’s like they’re breeding it to not survive. Each iteration becoming worse than the previous one for the sake of the caricature.

I’m with PETA on this.

They can't reproduce without direct human intervention. This is why it continues, because this for sure is exactly the kind of vice that uga supporters would cherish and cling to above all else. Inbreeding is a family tradition, carried down through centuries of sister lovin'. It would be more surprising if their mascot was not an inbred mutant. The animal should be allowed to die of it's own accord with whatever dignity that animals can possess, and all the humans involved should be put down post haste.

Back