Harrison Butker

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
Thank you Jesus for blessing us with a kicker who can kick it in the endzone

cogic-praise-break-o.gif

Agree totally. I had to look up the rule to figure out what happens when the kickoff is downed in the endzone. Hadn't seen that from our kickers in a while.

Also, where'd you get that video of diseqc's auntie in church? :wink:

I was at the game. The more he kicked it, the further it went.

It'll be nice not to have to kick to Duke Johnson and just kick it out.

The special teams struggles may be over!!!!!

Doing what he does on kick offs eases a ton of my angst from watching them play. I always dreaded kick offs before.

That last PAT was close. He kind of squeezed it in. I think we tired him out. 10 PAT's 11 KO's. That's a lot of work for a kicker. We're going to have to get him more cardio.

And on the one KO Elon returned, the ballcarrier had his ankles chopped off inside the 20. Not sure we learned much about our team today, but maybe just maybe special teams are no longer the running sore they've been recently.

That last PAT was close. He kind of squeezed it in. I think we tired him out. 10 PAT's 11 KO's. That's a lot of work for a kicker. We're going to have to get him more cardio.

That was Scully...announcers f'd up on espn3 replay

I may have to give up one of my meds. Lessee, sweetea or taters'ngravy? I'll have to think about it. But yeah, it's about time.

And people scoffed when CPJ gave him a scholarship offer.

And people scoffed when CPJ gave him a scholarship offer.

That wasn't because he didn't deserve one. Everyone knew he was talented. It was because he was the third kicker at the time who would be on scholarship. One since left. Not many teams have three kickers on scholarship.

That wasn't because he didn't deserve one. Everyone knew he was talented. It was because he was the third kicker at the time who would be on scholarship. One since left. Not many teams have three kickers on scholarship.

Noble effort but you can't make sense to our resident psychopath.

This. It was warranted criticism at the time. If anyone is still crying about it now though, they need to spend the season doing something else.

I can't remember the last time I've seen a Tech kickoff sail OVER the end zone (yes, I realize it was moved up 5 yards a couple of years ago).

And on the one KO Elon returned, the ballcarrier had his ankles chopped off inside the 20. Not sure we learned much about our team today, but maybe just maybe special teams are no longer the running sore they've been recently.

Last year we had great ST play other than kicking. Our return game was good and we defended kicks well in 2012, we just sucked at covering kicks. Yesterday, we got a block, no good returns, and fantastic kicking. I'll take that. Add that to last year's team we might have 9 wins.

Back