Has anyone heard?

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
It's time for CG to make some coaching changes. So is BoB or any others gone or is that also a big secret?. Now that I live in San Antonio I get less news than I did when I lived in Huntsville, Al. Gracias

You probably get more news in Texas! No news coming from the Flats. This whole Cloak and Dagger crap Gaiely and Braine have played all season and we are now seeing in the off season is unacceptable.

Gailey may turn out to be a fine coach, but his personal skills are severely lacking in how he deals with the press and alumni.

Run Chan, run and hide from the scary alumni!

Ok, I'm done venting!

drinking.gif
BEAT FSU!

The word is ALL are coming back. The only openings left are NFL teams that are still in the playoffs.

It was stated that Tenuta could possibly leave if there was an NFL position, however I think that is unlikely now.

It was stated that Tenuta could possibly leave if there was an NFL position, however I think that is unlikely now.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hey law, if Lewis goes to the Bengals then Tenuta might be in the runnig for the Skins.

They say Edwards (the guy we looked at b/f Tenuta) who is already at Washington will likely be candidate.

Not saying he's gonna, but if Chan was gonna dump anyone, he would probably wait until after signing day.

However, I anticipate the staff will remain intact.

Back