Has this happened?

Has this happened? GT sank lower thank Duke?

• Total voters
If GT was playing Duke in a ball game in December 2013 who thinks we win?

I think we would win.

I also think we will beat them next year.

But then again, I'm not as much of a whiner as some of you "woe is me" guys. I like how a lot of you guys emphasize all the losses we've had then find every excuse to play down the wins. There are better things to do in the world than to whine about everything.

I'm fairly certain our QB's would be better developed under Cutcliffe than they'll ever be under Johnson.

And Duke would embarrass us if played right now.

Maybe because their starting QB didn't play. Maybe because tech played their best game of the year.

Look, I think Duke is a better team than us right now. It doesn't matter because we got them early in the season and won handily. But at the end of the day, I'd rather have Cutcliffe as head coach.

Every week I read how Duke is going to get beat by VT, by Miami, by UNC, and get smoked by ATM on this board. Then when they win I hear all the excuses.

Some of you all think you know it all but you dunno öööö. Give Duke the respect they deserve.

And the saddest part is that you want Duke to fail just so you can feel better about our team. That is just lame.

And the saddest part is that you want Duke to fail just so you can feel better about our team. That is just lame.

No, the saddest part is our own "fans" dismissing our win against Duke just to win a dumbass argument on an internet message board.

Nope. Duke is a basketball school. We kicked their ass this year just as we do most years. Go take your bleeding Vagina to North Carolina, put on your short pants and bounce the orange ball for your amusement.

Go Jackets!

How do you sink below a team you beat every year?
Duke's last bowl win was a 7-6 win over USC in 1961.
I fully expect for our series domination to continue in Bobby Dodd next year.

Duke has already embarrassed the hell out of tAm, no matter the final.

Duke put up a great fight, but blowing a huge lead is still embarrassing.

Duke would beat us at this point of the season I'm convinced. Boone is a big difference.

With Duke's schedule, GT would have 10 wins and would have played in the ACC Championship Game.

Ridiculous thread. GT sucks, but give us Miami without Duke Johnson and VT playing some of the worst football in the history of the sport and we're at 9 wins and getting anally raped in the ACCCG.

Duke will be back to losing six games and being GT's bitch next year. Oh wait, they were our bitch this year too! Even amidst their once-every-50-years dream season.

Utterly ridiculous thread.

Their offense, at the end of this year, is much better than ours. Defenses are about equal.

If we played them in a bowl game this week, I believe the Dukies would have taken us down.

Back