Hate Fuel!!!

76tornados

Dodd-Like
user profile
Deerfield Beach, FL
Post #8725 NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!.......... Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for another beatdown of the spindly-armed, buck-toothed, asthmatic, pimply-faced, Star Trek-loving, D&D-playing, never-had-a-date, tickle-piling, flag-boy cheering, lying, cheating NERDS!!!

Sometimes I wish Tech would field a decent football team so this game would mean more on a national scale, but then I come to my senses and I realize that I like the fact that they suck in EVERY game, not just this one.

There is a reason that Tech can't compete with us. God hates them.

This is not a rivalry game in the sense that Florida, Auburn, and Tennessee are rivalry games. Those are games against good football programs and as much as we dislike them, there is a certain level of respect involved. When we win we know we have beaten a good team and when we lose, we can take comfort in the fact that very few other teams in the country can beat them either.

Tech, on the other hand, is not worthy of our respect. They are the manifestation of everything that is wrong with college football. Lying, cheating, hypocrites who STILL can't put a team on the field that is capable of contending for even an ACC title, much less anything that is meaningful.

But the group that is most worthy of our scorn are the Tech "fans". This pathetic group of fair-weather weasels are currently in hiding so you may not feel the hatred for them that they so richly deserve. However, those of us who are old enough to remember when Tech was actually capable of competing with us and even stealing a game from us from time to time, know that there is no more annoying, obnoxious, unworthy group of "fans" in any sport, anywhere. These geeks hide under their computers all year, surfacing only when Tech lies and cheats their way to a win to pound their concave chests, proclaiming their lifelong allegiance to the urine-colored dorks. These are people who have usually never even been inside a football stadium, much less actually played a game of football, in their lives (Playstation 2 doesn't count). They are the most unworthy group of "fans" in the country and if a flesh-eating, fatal disease afflicting only bed-wetting dorks were to strike the country, they would disappear entirely.

Today's game once again affirms what is right in the world. There is a reason why the premise of "Revenge of the Nerds" (where the nerds rise up to challenge normal people) could only happen in a MOVIE.

I hope those of you going to the game take the opportunity to stick it in the dork's faces as often as you can. Don't let them leave Athens without the knowledge that they are the lowest form of life on Earth.

F Tech and GO DAWGS!

Anyone fired up yet? Kick some ass.

Back