Hate to ask *sigh*....

Big Buck

Flats Noob
I know that his repetitious rants has worn thin on many but I don't have any doubts about his love for the Jackets. A year or two ago BeeWare
was rejoicing over one of his children graduating from Tech I believe it was. It was either that they enrolled or graduated and I am almost sure it was the latter. Beeware really has a sharp mind
and he can come back with appropriate rejoinders.
I hope everything is going well with him and hope nothing is wrong. Come on back BeeWare and wake up the board, it has gotten dull around here.

He may be out of town or busy. It happens, you know. Also, there is a new poster that has made two posts since joining Stingtalk a few days back. The two posts sounds alarmingly like Beeware. Maybe he is posting under another name.

Perhaps some of the posting names are pseudo names for BeeStorm or GTFan to stir the pot or remain incognito while posting their views. It is possible you may be exchanging views with the moderators using ficticious names.

Alright moderators, which one of you is BeeWare?

wink.gif

Ahso:
Just like when you were gone for a while, you were missed. You bring lots of insight with your posts. Beeware does as well. I enjoy reading everyone's posts even if I should disagree ... this is a fun board with great fans!

It takes all three of them, but Stateline, toe meets leather, and Father Wasp are picking up the slack left by beeware wherever he is.

blue.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Beeware is studying resumes. Don't know whose.
laugh.gif
pat.gif

Maybe he has developed ptomaine from a "Mac" attack.
tongue.gif
shocked.gif

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Maybe he's dead.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Don't think so, just doing purgatory, one ring at a time.

But.....

Where is our resident predictor of doom and gloom???
I really miss the daily dose of depressed drivel...
For gosh sakes I may have to start reading the AJC again... I mean I've become addicted to the meaningless disenchantment that 'Grouchy Smurf'
wink.gif
posted hourly....

Originally posted by spellingbee:
It takes all three of them, but Stateline, toe meets leather, and Father Wasp are picking up the slack left by beeware wherever he is.

blue.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Don't forget Bobby Dodd's Ghost!
tongue.gif

As for Beeware, he has moved to Maryland to be with BO'B.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FHStinger... that's classic...
Man I wish Beeware were here to defend himself... If he doesn't come back soon I'm gonna have to watch reruns of Barbara Streisand telling us she'll move out of this country if Dubya gets elected...

Casbah62, don't hold your breath. I have been waiting for the Baldwin brothers to move out of the country, but they have reneged also.

wink.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Casbah62, don't hold your breath. I have been waiting for the Baldwin brothers to move out of the country, but they have regeged also.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahsoiee, let's don't forget Martin Sheen!

Downeastjacket, yes, I forgot about Sheen. I wish all of them would make good on their promises. I know they would not move to Iraq, but with the yellow stripes down their backs, they would fit well in France or Germany.

wink.gif

Maybe he IS B'OB
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ramblinwise1 I am still laughing at that one! Must be house hunting in College Park.

Back